Monday, January 31, 2011

Confessions of a FOODIE!

Its been awhile since I blogged, frankly I sucked at eating properly for a few days last week, and didn't want to blog about it. My schedule changed a bit last week, which made it impossible for me to get to spin class and everything seemed to spiral down hill from there. I didn't have the right groceries in the house, I worked a few 10 hour days, kids had activities in the evenings and I just grabbed for anything and didn't care. And to be honest when I only lost 1.9 pounds when I really tried I thought whoopie that's really nothing anyways. But really who am I hurting? Only myself, its not like anyone else cares if I put the weight back on, they will just say. I knew she couldn't do it. Jena text'd me and set up a group workout Saturday morning, now by this time I hadn't exercised since Monday night, so I knew I would be dying. So I showed up and it was so good to visit with the girls before hand, knowing that everyone struggles and got some good ideas, I totally recommend a some kind of group support whether it be weight watchers or just talking to your friends. Saturday we had 2 parties to attend, I was a little nervous and Ive never been good at eating before I go and saying no to what is around me, I seriously should not be allowed in public at this stage. I tried to behave but probably had more that I should have, but just thought, Sunday is a new day, you can go get groceries, start fresh and be good to go. We met up with Jena and her husband on Sunday, we got to talking about the BL competition and WW and then she asked "CAN I SEE YOUR JOURNAL" Wha? Um...sure. Yikes, but I'm glad she did and I so need the accountability, and after further discussion I found out that its possible we each win $500 of we take this thing. Now wouldn't that just be awesome. So definitely time to step it up.

Erich has left for the academy, I bought some material over the weekend to make a quilt, I plan on painting our bedroom and the kids have tons of dancing and basketball to keep me occupied in the evenings. Evenings are my worst time of day to over eat, and with Erich being gone I don't go to bed very early cause by nature I am a total night owl and love the peaceful time after the kids go to bed. So I thought it would be wise to keep myself occupied with some constructive projects, rather than eating bon bons and watching Hoarders every night, which honestly sounds heavenly haha.

I wont be able to weigh at WW tomorrow night, Jake has a game in Sweet Home right at 5:30, so I'm going to weigh in Saturday morning, hoping to make it to at least my 10 pound goal, so I can get a cute outfit, I'm tired of looking scroungy at the gym, not that I have to look all cute, but it feels good to take a little pride in ones self and at least wear sweats that have no paint on them :)  Erich took hi laptop with him and until I get a new battery for mine I don't know how often I will blog, right now I'm doing it from work, and as long as I don't get in trouble, I will try to do it from here. So this afternoon is spin class and toning and I am actually excited to get back to it. I'm gonna say its ok to have some rough days, don't beat yourself up and get right back on!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Cheri...there are always going to be those weeks where you didn't make the best choices. I'm proud of you for making yourself accountable. :)

    ReplyDelete